intro

Welcome to this band photography blog. On this blog I'd like to build a nice collection of photographers who shoot portraits of bands and/or musicians. I will feature both famous photographers and upcoming talent, and I don't care if the featured bands are big stadium rockstars or underground local heroes, as long as the photographs are artistically interesting.

If you have a suggestion for who should be featured on this blog or if you would like to suggest your own work, please let me know; bandphotoblog@gmail.com I'm not looking to break any copyrights here, just inspire myself and hopefully others. I will always place a link to the photographer's website if available. If you are the copyrightholder and don't like your photos featured on this blog; please let me know and I will remove them immediately.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment